2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/3 cup crumbled bacon
1/2 cup peas
1 1/2 lbs. mozzarella shredded
8 eggs beaten
1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano, shredded
salt and pepper
1 lb. thin spaghetti
sauce for toppingDirections:
1. Saute garlic, bacon and peas. Reserve to side.
2. Crack spaghetti in thirds, boil to al dente and drain.
3. Mix beaten eggs with cheeses, s+p, and fold in garlic/bacon/pea mixture.
4. Add drained spaghetti and mix.
5. Fill greased mini muffin tins.
When you add the pasta to the egg mix, the cheeses will melt. It will be easier to fill and mold them into the muffin cups if you allow the cheese to cool off a little and get tacky.